At Adolf Funeral Home & Cremation Services we consider it our duty to ensure your health & safety related to the coronavirus (COVID-19). We appreciate your support and cooperation as we do as much as possible to protect all who entrust us with their loved ones.
What we are doing
- Closely monitoring updates and guidance from the WHO, CDC and the local/state health departments so we can be prepared and proactive regarding recommended hygiene standards.
- Maintaining our outstanding hygiene standards and following WHO and CDC recommendations for everyday preventative actions to help prevent the spread of all diseases.
- Increasing the frequency of our routine sanitation practices including increased cleaning protocols for high trafficked areas and hard surfaces.
- Supporting our employees with flexibility and encouraging anyone feeling ill or experiencing symptoms to stay home.
What you can do:
- If you are feeling ill please stay at home. Your family, friends and loved ones will understand.
- Exercise the best possible hygiene practices, including:
- Cover coughs and sneezes with a tissue, then throw the tissue away immediately and thoroughly wash hands for 20 seconds or use alcohol based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth.
- Wash hands often with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds or use alcohol based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid handshakes or other unnecessary physical interactions.
Thank you for your help and support as we make every effort to keep your health and safety as our top priority during this difficult time.